- The iPad is a tablet computer designed and developed by Apple. It is particularly marketed as a platform for audio and visual media such as books, periodicals, movies, music, and games, as well as web content.
- I dont know why people are writing off apple ipad
- MB294LL/A Tablet (64GB, Wifi) From Apple Product Description Limited warranty and service Information: This item Is guaranteed to be brand new and factory sealed, it comes with a one-year limited warranty honored by the manufacturer only. We will only accept returns on un-opened units.
- The amount of money expected, required, or given in payment for something
- The odds in betting
- determine the price of; “The grocer priced his wares high”
- the amount of money needed to purchase something; “the price of gasoline”; “he got his new car on excellent terms”; “how much is the damage?”
- An unwelcome experience, event, or action involved as a condition of achieving a desired end
- monetary value: the property of having material worth (often indicated by the amount of money something would bring if sold); “the fluctuating monetary value of gold and silver”; “he puts a high price on his services”; “he couldn’t calculate the cost of the collection”
- one: used of a single unit or thing; not two or more; “`ane’ is Scottish”
- “?1” (read “Infinity Ichi”; translated as “Infinity 1”) is Do As Infinity’s twenty-first single, released on June 17, 2009. The band had disbanded in September 2005, but reformed three years later in September 2008.
- one: the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number; “he has the one but will need a two and three to go with it”; “they had lunch at one”
Apple iPad at the Edinburgh Coffee Morning 14 May 2010
My first glimse of the new Apple iPad at the Edinburgh Coffee Morning, Centotre, 103 George Street, Edinburgh. Taken on 14 May 2010.
iPad inside standard Apple case.